Wednesday, August 31, 2011

i am...

missing the best friend.

wanting to be in lake powell still.

wanting to meet new people.

bored at work.

wanting change.

needing a "pick me up".

not feeling good inside.

wanting to move out so bad.

needing a friend to talk to about stuff.

wanting to play with my little half sisters.

wanting ice cream.

wanting to be at the gym working my butt off.

missing dancing everyday. so much.

wanting a crazy girls night with my few girls that are left here.

needing a heart to heart.  with anyone.



p.s. lake powell post coming soon.





1 comment:

  1. umm hi.
    i'm missing the best friend too. the TWO best friends.
    kirst. AND ali. cause i never ever see you except for work. eff my life. i miss you.

    someone to talk to - heart to heart - girls night. girl, i'm just a phone call away. i want these too. with YOU. cause i miss you. so so much.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete