Wednesday, October 5, 2011

boyyys.

boys.
the old saying, "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.", stands true.
sometimes they are really cute to you.
other times there are straight up douches.
sometimes you don't have a boy you have to worry about.
sometimes thats nice.
sometimes that sucks.
sometimes your best friends both have cute boys and you dont.
sometimes there is a boy that is cute to you but he lives far away.
that ALWAYS sucks.
i just wanna find that one guy who treats me right.
that one guy who respects me and my values.
that one guy that i will spend the rest of my life with.
okay okay settle down, i don't wanna get married RIGHT NOW.
i just wanna know who that one guy is.
thats all i'm asking.
i'm kinda sick of wasting my time dating douche bags.
not so fun.
but i guess i just need to relax and be patient.
me, patient? haha funny..




so for now i'm just waiting for that day when he will walk into my life and make me realize why it never worked with anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. uhhmm. yeah. talk about my life right there.

    it sucks when EVERYONE has boys...except me. and is it all the time? yeah.

    ReplyDelete