when i saw that this girl blogged and tagged people, i thought for sure she'd tag me. but she didn't. so of course this girl did. thanks kirst. so here it goes, my 7 things.
1. i carry everything on one side. when i have to carry a load of stuff, i put it all in one hand and on one side, usually my right side. i will litterally being carrying something with my pinky before i use my other hand. its weird.
2. i get one random hiccup at least 3 times a day. honestly, i don't know if you can even call it a hiccup. its the weirdest, loudest noise. sometimes people think i'm yelling "woah", "no", "what", and many other random words. i don't know where i got it from, but it can be extrememly embarrassing..
3. i"m adopted. if you've read my blog since day one, then you already know the story. if you haven't, check it out here . its worth reading about. promise.
4. i like making pinky promises. i always say, "pinky promise?" when i want someone to promise me something. i will NEVER break a pinky promise. it just shouldn't happen. ever. its not just a pinky promise... a pinky promise is a big deal. you make it, you keep it.
5. i love little kids. i don't want to sound like a creep or a pedophile. cause i'm not. i just have been around kids a lot in my life. i have danced since i was 3 and have been around little kids in dance. i have taught dance for the past 3 going on 4 years and i teach primary now. i love watching kids learn and grow. it warms my heart.
6. i always fall for the d-bags. i don't know why this happens. but it does. i hate it more than anything. i give my heart away too easily and they break it faster than i give it to them. not fair at all. there are only four guys i can think of that i've "dated" that weren't d-bags. thats a little out of a lot. i would go back to one of them in a heart beat...
7. i'm obsessed with zombies. this obsession started a few months ago when the beautiful Caitie O'Gwin introduced me to the tv series The Walking Dead. you could say that its amazing. last night we watched the premiere of the second season. we had a party for it. with lots of people and food. the whole shabang. its THAT good. i'm stoked for the second season.
so now i'm suppose to tag people... but nobody reads this blog anyways.. so i won't. haha. oh well.