Monday, February 20, 2012

feb. 14th

just in case you wanted to know, i had the best valentines day of my life thus far.  the boy brought me flowers and a hand written letter in the morning.  i didn't have school that day, so of course i was sleeping in.  he came into my room and woke me up. best surprise ever!  he told me he'd be back at 2:00 to go to lunch.  i read the letter.  it definitely made me cry.  sweetest thing ever.  maybe i'll share it one day.  i got ready in my floral button up shirt, jeans and cowgirl boots.  he came at 2:00 and that is when i gave him his letter and present.  he has been complaining for awhile about needing new cologne.  what better than to pick out your man's cologne?? that way you love the way he smells, always.  who cares if he likes it or not?!  lets just say, it smells delicious.  its a smooth, seductive smell.  as the lady at maceys called it.  and i completely agree with her.  i loved watching his face as he read my letter.. his smile melts my heart.  he took me to olive garden for lunch because he knows thats one of my favorite places to eat.  chicken fettuccine alfredo is the yummiest.  we then made a few stops and made our way up to the energy solutions arena for the LADY ANTEBELLUM CONCERT. Lady A on valentines day?! what could be better?? the concert was amazing! and thanks to me being a crippled, handi on my crutches, we got better seats than we paid for. sometimes my crutches are good to me.  it was amazing sitting there holding his hand listening to Thompson Square, Darius Rucker, and Lady A sing.  they were all beautiful live.  we took pictures at the concert, but seeing as that i'm at work, i will have to upload them later. i hope your valentines day was as special as mine

love is in the air.     

No comments:

Post a Comment