Wednesday, March 28, 2012

bye bye lbs.

remember how i was on crutches for 3 months? and remember that meant no working out?  and now i stil can't run or jump or dance for 3 more months.  but i can do almost everything else.  anything that doesn't hurt my hip.  so i'm putting it out in the universe.  (i hear that helps make things happen)  i am going to lose the pounds that decided to join me the last three months. (plus some more!!) they are no longer welcome on my body.  so lets say bye bye to the lbs and hello to summer time!  i have been eating better, drinking more water, and working out.  I will work out every day except sunday.  and i will do my best to get in lots of water each day.  i also want to try and not eat sweets or junk food.  the only exception is special occasions or holidays.  and sometimes maybe just cause its been awhile.  i wish i would've thought about eating better when i was on crutches.   i was told by many people that i would for sure gain weight.  well... they were right! dangit.  so wish me luck on losing some weight and feeling great about myself!!

.

motivation

motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment