Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happyy Easter.

today was a great Easter Sunday.  Collin and i gave each other a cute Easter basket.  we woke up early today to go to his cousins homecoming with his family.  after that we spent time with his family and ate lunch.  then we went to my house to help my momma get food and easter eggs ready for my extended family to come over.  we helped with food and then we hid easter eggs for all the little cousins to find.  we had a fun time being with my family tonight.  this Easter was definitely one to remember.  i love my boy.  i love my savior and the incredible sacrifice he made for me and for you.  i am so thankful for the atonement and for what it has done for me in my life.  i am so very blessed with amazing family and friends and of course my very best friend, Collin Bush.        
collins easter basket from me:)

my easter basket from collin.  he knows i love to color!

isn't he the cutest ever?!


Easter Sunday:)

happy Easter bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment