Wednesday, April 18, 2012

on the mind today:

pinterest is NOT working. which is NOT okay.

i want to take lots of pictures right now so i can post them to instagram.

wishing my hair was long enough to touch the top of my hip bones.

jealous of the girl in my english class who got engaged over the weekend.

annoyed that the middle button on my phone isn't working.  how am i suppose to get to anything else on my phone???

wanting new clothes cause i feel like i wear the same thing everyday.

craving mexican food.

feel like i should maybe start going to the gym twice a day.  yeah?

wanting a gym buddy for sure.

wanting a cute purse from tai pan.  i stare at them all day at work. nbd.

missing my girls.  a lot.

ready for some summer nights.

wanting a great body NOW. not later. 

happily in love with a great guy.

wishing finals were over already.

all in all its a fairly good day and i've got a lot on my mind.  happy wednesday bloggers!



1 comment:

  1. pinterest is NOT working. which is NOT okay.
    ditto


    wishing my hair was long enough to touch the top of my hip bones.
    ditto


    jealous of the girl in my english class who got engaged over the weekend.
    ditto. i'm jealous of that girl too.

    annoyed that the middle button on my phone isn't working. how am i suppose to get to anything else on my phone???
    that really blows als.


    wanting new clothes cause i feel like i wear the same thing everyday.
    ditto. its terrible.


    craving mexican food.
    i can never eat cafe rio again.


    feel like i should maybe start going to the gym twice a day. yeah?
    i need to do that. but showering two times a day? blehh.

    wanting a gym buddy for sure.
    shoulda came to planet fitness.


    wanting a cute purse from tai pan. i stare at them all day at work. nbd.
    i stare all day too.


    missing my girls. a lot.
    hi i miss you too.


    ready for some summer nights.
    HOLLA!


    wanting a great body NOW. not later.
    honestly. its been a month, i SHOULD see a difference :(


    happily in love with a great guy.
    & i'm so unbelievably happy for you.


    wishing finals were over already.
    you deserve a smoothie.



    p.s. hahah get it? holler if you're ready for some summer nights? bahah :)

    ReplyDelete