Sunday, October 7, 2012

as of late.

I'm not very good at this blogging thing. But you already knew that. I've been super busy working two jobs. I do love my new job at the bank though. Here are a few pictures to show what I've been up to lately, besides working. If you follow me on insta then I'm sure you've seen all of them.
We had a craft night with some cute girls at the salon and I made the BOO sign. I love it and I'm proud of it! I finished my pillows two weeks ago and it feels great to be done! The husband bought me some new Nike flex running shoes as a surprise. Isn't he the best?! It makes me want to go to the gym all the time now since I've got cute and comfy shoes. That's a great motivation. Life is great and my husband is the best guy I know. He is my best friend and I'm so lucky to have him.

Goodnight bloggers!

p.s. sorry about all the pictures being out of order.  it won't let me mix them around for some reason :/
halloween nails!
REAL Soccer game!
couch: before.
made this at craft night!
such a fun night at comedy sport!
yogurt land with the hubs and sister-in-law.
craft night with my ladies!
couch: after!
surprise shoes from my best friend.  love hm!
fun halloween nails!
making pillows for my couch!





No comments:

Post a Comment