Tuesday, March 19, 2013

just some randoms.

~I locked my keys in my car today. The best part is that I was at the gas pump at Costco. Talk about embarrassing.

~my favorite part about getting ready for bed is when my husband ask if he can brush my hair. the best.

~i got a promotion at work. more responsibility, power, and a raise. let me get a hip hip hooray for that.

~I've been planning a bridal shower for one of my best friends and it makes me miss the showers and planning for my own wedding.

~I'm super baby hungry. especially when we are at church and babies are staring at me the entire time. any suggestions on how to cure my baby hunger for a few more years?

~lehi roller mills raspberry muffins are heaven. just thought I'd throw that out there.

[happy tuesday bloggers]

No comments:

Post a Comment