Sunday, May 19, 2013

i workout.

something finally kicked my butt into shape. I went to the gym everyday this week. I even somehow managed to wake up at 6:30 on Saturday morning and go to the gym before work. now that's probably normal for a lot of people, but I am not a morning person. so it was a big deal. I realized how great I felt each day at work since I started my day off with a workout. It was hard to get up and go some of the days, but once I was there and working out, it became worth it. I am really hard on myself about my body and the way I look. It's been hard for my husband to handle me when I get in those "I'm fat and I hate myself" moods. I am going to change and I know I can do it. I just have to remember that it took more than a day to put on the weight so it will take way more than a day to take it off. seeing my progress will be my motivation. I just have to be patient enough to work hard and wait for the progress to start showing. It will all be worth it in the end. If anybody out there wants to join me at the gym, you are welcome to! also I'm always up for trying new workouts and healthy recipes, so please share! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Umm... Let's have Shelbs Zumba our butts into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I think all girls get into those moods but daily exercise gives you endorfens which beats those moods right?;) Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete