Sunday, July 14, 2013

crafty crafty.


Friday night was girls night with some of my best girl friends. Carlee and I met these girls when we worked at dollar cuts last year. We absolutely love them and they will be life long friends for sure. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday that is coming up. We then went to Lindsey's new house and did some crafts while we talked and laughed. We always have a good time together! Carlee, Brianna and I made wreaths and I also made a some hairbows. Lindsey's painted some block letters for her laundry room. Here are some pictures! p.s. the bows were so easy and they are adorable in your hair! p.s.s. Lindsey made a joke about doing a pyramid for our picture and I took it literally. It actually turned out kind of cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment