Thursday, September 5, 2013

here's to one year.

excuse me for being gone for so long.  i'm not the best at this blogging thing.  i know i'm three weeks late for this post, but it's better late than never.  three weeks ago we celebrated our one year anniversary.  i cannot tell you how fast that one year went by.  it amazes me! our first year of marriage has been a blast.  yes, we fight.  yes, we get annoyed. but yes, we have so much love for each other that continues to grow each day.  we decided to take turns on planning anniversary celebrations each year.  and since collin planned our honeymoon, year number one was my turn! i wanted to make it a surprise for him.  i had been saving every five dollar bill i ever got since last october-ish.  he didn't know what i was saving up for.  neither did i, for awhile.  it was just something i had seen on pinterest and so i did it.  i finally decided to use it for our anniversary.  i had saved about $430 dollars in fives.  the morning we were suppose to leave to go up to snowbird, collin surprised me with a couples massage!  he wasn't suppose to do anything for our anniversary and he totally spoiled me! i had never had an actual massage before that and it was amazing.  after that we headed up to snowbird where we stayed for two nights.  they had all their summer activities going on.  we got to play on the alpine slide, mountain coaster, ropes course, and the tram.  we had a great time just being alone and not having to worry about anything else going on in our lives at the moment.  we also took our wedding cake that has been sitting in my parents freezer for a whole year, and ate it! it actually wasn't too bad.  he makes me the happiest girl in the world and i cannot wait for eternity with him.  enjoy some of the pictures we took on our anniversary trip.












   

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! I can't believe I'm coming up on my one year too... time flies! I'm so glad you put that you guys fight and get annoyed too... More newlyweds need to put that on their blogs! haha. Anyway, congrats on your one year! You guys are the cutest and definitely my fav couple to stalk ;)

    ReplyDelete