Thursday, September 19, 2013

working woman.

guess who's back working at Minky Couture for a second time around? this girl. i'm very excited to be back working with Minky a little bit. the hubby says I work too much, so i'm not allowed to work a lot at Minky since i'm still working at Wells Fargo Bank and doing hair each week. but a few extra hours here and there won't hurt me. 

the hubs started school again and I never see him. but really, I don't.  I work everyday and he wakes up and goes to school and then he works and has rugby practice and then does homework when he gets home. hopefully this semester will fly by so I can have my husband back! he is loving being at the business school though. I am very proud of him and all his hard work.

did I tell you that I started doing the insanity workouts with my friend kennedy? well we did.  we are in the middle of our third week and we are going strong! its a 60 day program.  every 15 days you do what's called a fit test. we did that the other day and we improved by a lot! I was very proud of us. its nice to be able to track our progress. being able to see progress makes it worth it to keep going and pushing ourselves.  kennedy gets married in November and is hoping to lose some weight. I don't have anything coming up, I just want to look GOOD!! we are pushing hard and working our hardest to accomplish our goals. wish us luck! I will post some pictures later on.. maybe when we hit our goals. cause pictures right now would not be too fun to look at. especially of me. bleh. but I know we can do it!

until next time bloggers! happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment