Sunday, March 30, 2014

i like to ramble.

i struggle to know what to blog about. i think of ideas sometimes and then i can't blog them right that moment and i forget about them. on the bright side, we leave in about 6 weeks!! i can't tell you how excited i am to go to Ohio this summer with my husband and have a new adventure. i am so ready! until then, i will continue to go to work and enjoy watching my husbands rugby games on the weekends.

i still have no idea what i am going to do all summer long. that is stressing me out. i really wish i could just go and do hair in a salon all summer, but i can't. i won't be licensed in the state of Ohio. boo. i will find something though! i wish i could just lay out and tan all summer and sit on pinterest and make my pinterest come to life! wouldn't that be amazing!? cook, craft, workout, bake, more crafting... sounds fun to me! but honestly, i would get sick of it after so long. i wouldn't last 12 weeks doing that.

so are you pregnant? cause everyone else is. i honestly feel like everyone is pregnant. especially when i'm at church. i have some close friends who are pregnant and some family. i am so happy for them! but it totally makes me even more baby hungry! to be honest, if i were to get pregnant right now, it would only be because everyone else is doing it. oh and i somehow convinced my husband it was a good idea! or tricked him. but that isn't going to happen. it's just not the right time for us. and that's okay. also we totally missed the 'get married and have a baby right away' train. we've been married too long to do that! but i am so happy for my friends who are doing that. it makes me so happy! i get to be aunt ali for a little while before my own kids come along. 

weekends are hard for me. i do so good during the week with eating healthy and then the weekend comes and i want treats and i want to go out with friends and eat what everyone else is eating. i still try to not have very much if i do eat something unhealthy. i don't want to undo all the work i've done thus far. i still workout everyday so i don't feel as bad when i want my jcw's shake. i get a mini one though. so that's okay right? i like to justify things.. uh oh. wish me better luck this week and weekend! i just feel so much better when i eat healthy. i have a lot more energy and i'm a happier person. also i'm loving my body and the way i'm fitting into clothes. it has been so worth it!

now that i've rambled on about everything and nothing, it's time for bed. or maybe just some laying on the couch with the hubby while i scroll through pinterest and instagram.

goodnight. xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way about everyone getting pregnant right now! It definitely makes me want a baby... but I'm still trying to stay strong! haha. I can't believe you are leaving in just 6 weeks!? I might have to set up a hair appointment with ya before you leave!

    P.S. You are looking amazing right now! I promise you no one can tell that weekends are hard for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all of this. You have to have something to do during the summers. My first summer after teaching I was like "oh I don't need a job!" and just chilled and I seriously was going crazy after about 3 weeks. Yikes. I'm excited for your adventure!

    ReplyDelete