Saturday, May 31, 2014

the liebster award.

i was nominated by the beautiful Shayli Gourley for the Liebster award. it's just a little award circulating the blogging world that's a great way to get to know more about bloggers and find new and exciting blogs to follow. so thank you Shayli! hop on over to her blog for some laughs and wittiness. she is one of my favorite bloggers because she is so real and down to earth. 


THE RULES:
  • provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
  • post 11 facts about you
  • answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
  • nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award
  • write 11 questions for them to answer
  • let the nominees know that you have nominated them
11 FACTS:
  1.  i am currently reading "The Fault In Our Stars" and loving it. i'm usually not a reader, so its a big deal that i am reading a book right now.
  2. i cannot sleep with socks on my feet. even when its winter time. i would rather freeze.
  3. i have become slightly obsessed with crossfit and eathing healhty. hopefully it starts to show on my body soon. i did lose 30 lbs a few months back, now i just want to tone by body.
  4. forget what i just said above cause i am an ice cream fanatic. give me and brand and any flavor and i'm all over it. 
  5. also, chips and salsa are my weakness. thank you chili's.
  6. my husband and i are currently obsessed with watching Modern Family. i can't decide who my favorite character is. i keep going back and forth with Phil, Cam, and Luke. but Claire is pretty dang funny too. (see what i mean!)
  7. i have two woman crushes. Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams. 
  8. i have recently decided that if i could be any animal, it would be a sea otter. have you ever watched one of those things swim around and do cool tricks?! i have. 
  9. i am extremely baby hungry. and husband knows it. hopefully he does something about it soon right?! ;)
  10. since i'm a stay at home wifey for the moment, i have been watching a lot of netflix. House is my number one show right now. i love it even though i get queasy every time someone gets cut open. 
  11. one of my very best friends is my brother Austin. i miss him like crazy being 1,770 miles away this summer.
THE QUESTIONS:
 1. What's one item you can't live without?
i'm going to be cliche and say my phone. i can't think of anything else. and i constantly have my phone on me and feel naked if i don't.
 2. Where are your favorite places to shop?
hmm, i feel like i don't do a ton of shopping. lets say Target, Old Navy, Nordstrom Rack, and some places in the mall. 
3. How did you and your husband meet? 
we met through our roommates at the time. at a mcdonalds to be exact. romantic huh?!
4. What's your favorite healthy food? 
i love baked veggies and sweet potatoes. i usually just chop up some broccoli, cauliflower, and sweet potatoes and then bake them. yummm.
5. Where is the most amazing place you've ever been? 
i would definitely have to say Europe. i've been twice with my grandparents and my mom came with one of those times. its magical.
6. What is your guilty pleasure tv show? 
don't judge me. the bachelor and the bachelorette. 
7. What's your favorite way to workout? 
right now i would say CrossFit. but before i started CrossFit cardio and weight training with my bro. 
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
depends on the day. usually a morning person. i can be a night owl though. but since i've been married, i feel like i'm becoming an old lady and falling asleep by 10 pm. 
9. What is a quote that inspires you?
"WE CAN DO HARD THINGS." that quote has been helping my family through some rough stuff lately. it's just a good reminder that we can get through anything that is put in front of us. 
10. Who's your celebrity crush?
since i already told you my woman celebrity crushes i better make this a male. Gerard Butler. maybe it's the accent?  but mmmm! oh and Adam Levine. damn.
11. What's your biggest pet peeve? 
apparently i say the words "that's my biggest pet peeve!" all the time. my husband pointed that out to me the other day, so i guess i have multiple. and now i can't think of one thing! maybe when i go to the gym and i see tons of girls there with their hair and make up all done and they don't even break a sweat! that drives me nuts!! don't come to the gym looking pretty! and if you leave looking pretty then you didn't work out hard enough! am i right?!

NOMINEES: 
Tiff 
Brooke 
Amy 
Madeline 
Mollie 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. I saw you tagged me in this post (which I was really excited about btw!!) and I am almost finished writing it ;)

    ReplyDelete