Wednesday, June 4, 2014

marvelous.

You guys! I am hooked on this 3D Fiber Mascara! I had a friend here in Ohio show it to me. I was a little skeptical at first. It seemed kind of strange the way it worked. I gave it a try and I am in love with it! So much so that I am now selling it. Not just the mascara but all of the Younique products. I have only tried a few things. But everything I have tried so far, I love! I am throwing an online party right now. You will have to go check it out. Its going for 9 more days. So hurry on over! The 3D Fiber Mascara gives you the look of falsies without the hassle, expense, or maintenance. I've tried lash extensions before and they just weren't for me. Other people absolutely love them. This mascara is for those of us who didn't do well with extensions or are too nervous to try them. Have fun shopping! https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Alibush/party/243890/view click on the link to learn more and start shopping! The best part is you don't have to get out of your yoga pants or do your hair and make up to shop! yay! 

Here are some before and after pictures of my own eyes, so you can see how the product works! 

TOP: one coat regular mascara. MIDDLE&BOTTOM: one coat 3D fiber mascara.



LEFT: one coat 3D fiber mascara RIGHT: one coat regular mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment