Sunday, November 30, 2014

Black Friday&&Cyber Monday

I haven't really ever been the type of person that gets excited for Black Friday, going out in big crowds to wait in line for hours to get a good deal. It's just not worth it to me. Cyber Monday on the other hand sounds much better. No crowds, no lines, no bra, (did I say that out loud?). Online shopping can be scary sometimes. Unless you do it often and know your size in everything. I've had great luck before and other times not so much. For example, I just bought two new tops from Very Jane and one came in the mail yesterday and it fits perfectly! I was so excited about that. If you haven't shopped from Very Jane yet, you need to. They have deals everyday! It can be dangerous ;)

One Black Friday - Cyber Monday deal that I'm excited about is the one that Younique is doing. It started Thanksgiving day and is going through December 1st. You get a bundle of product with a 40% savings! The bundle includes a facial cleanser (choose between dry or oily skin type), one moonstruck mineral pigment (I have lots of favorites!), 3D Fiber Mascara (my fav! I won't wear anything else), and lastly a 3 piece eye brush set (these have become my favorite brushes ever. I use them everyday). You get all of this for only $75!! It's such an amazing deal. If you've been wanting to try some Younique product, now is your chance! You can get the bundle and keep it for yourself, or split it up for Christmas gifts for the ladies in your life. 

I know I will be doing some Cyber Monday shopping. I hope you enjoy some shopping too!





No comments:

Post a Comment