Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas in Texas.

Christmas is in 8 days! Did anyone else freak out a little bit? whether it's because you are excited or haven't even started Christmas shopping yet.. I know a few of those people. I was almost one of those people. I literally finished my shopping today. Shopping is done, next is wrapping. I'm not sure when I will have time for that. I'm currently writing this post at work, or else I'd be wrapping. I only have 3 days left to get it done. Christmas is coming early for my family. Sunday will be Christmas for my husband and I and also my family. My brother and I are both going to be with our in-laws this year for Christmas.

Collin and I get to go to Texas for Christmas this year. We are so excited! My in-laws moved to the Dallas Fort Worth area in June for my Father In Laws job. We haven't seen them since August, so we are thrilled to be spending 10 days with them for the Holidays! To be honest, I am a little nervous. This is the first year I will not be with my family at all for Christmas. I know a lot of married people deal with that every other year, but I haven't had to until this year. I guess it will be good practice for the future! (insert scared face emoji).

It makes me sad that I won't get a White Christmas. But I guess Utah might not have one either. What is going on with this crazy weather? We will probably end up doing the Polar Plunge in the pool on Christmas instead!

I will have to wrap more presents once we get to Texas. Did you know that if you have wrapped presents in your luggage they will open them at the airport!? How rude. I'm glad my mom knew that so I didn't go through all that work just for the airport security guy to open all my in-laws gifts. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like what I picked out for my little sister in law.

Wish me luck in Texas! I'm sure there will be pictures to follow.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment