Wednesday, March 4, 2015

denial.

I can't believe that in 7 short weeks my husband will be graduating! It really is the best feeling ever. I've been getting him through school these last 3 years. He has also been working part time. I am very excited for him to be done with school and have a real adult job where he will be making real money. We will hopefully find out this month where GoodYear will be sending us. Possibly won't find out until April... but i'm keeping my fingers crossed it's this month! Not that finding out sooner changes anything.. except it would help with my anxiety. I really am just so anxious to know where we will be spending the next year of our lives. I honestly think I am in denial. It doesn't feel real or like it's going to actually happen. Last May when we moved to Ohio I was more calm about everything because I knew the timeline and I knew  we would be back home in August. This time around I don't know hardly anything. I don't know where or when or for how long. I just know we might not be back in Utah for many years, if not ever. Obviously we will be back to visit. A lot!! I am ready for this new adventure though. Life is starting to become more "Adult Like". (does that even make sense? I can't explain that any further..) I'm definitely nervous to pack up and leave everything behind. My family, friends, jobs, clients, etc. Literally everything. But it's all for a good purpose and I could't be more proud of my husband and all his hard work to get where he's at. I think the hardest part is going to be leaving my family. I'm very close to both my mom and dad and my brothers. I'm such a daddy's girl. I go over to my parents a couple times a week. Sometimes just to chat about nothing and everything at the same time. I've grown so close with my parents and now I have to leave them. (I can do this!) Thank goodness for FaceTime right?! I'm also nervous about making new friends. Finding a new job. I'm hoping there will be a cute, nice salon close by to work at. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm nervous about not seeing my family whenever I want to. And can we talk about plane tickets?! Ugh. So expensive these days. Thumbs down for that. Maybe we need to get a Skymiles card and start racking up points!

If you've ever packed up, moved, left everything behind and have some advice for me, then please share! I'd love to hear about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment