Wednesday, March 25, 2015

thoughts.

4 more weeks until graduation! That feels so good to say. I won't believe it until it actually happens. We are hoping that we find out where Goodyear is sending us before graduation gets here. Cross your fingers for Lawton, Oklahoma! That's where we've been hoping and praying for.

I've been so sick of my hair lately.. It's finally long again and I have been so lazy with it. I also feel like my hair has gotten a lot more thin over the last couple of years.. (probably from all the crazy things I did to it in hair school! yikes.) I am always pulling it up or braiding it. I want to cut it so bad. Hold back on the NO'S!! I don't want to take a lot off, just a few inches. I want to have to do my hair everyday. Obviously I want it long enough to pull up when I'm working out. But I want it to have a style. It's just long, stringy, and flat right now and I'm not loving it. So stay tuned to see if I actually go through with it. Hopefully I can get someone to do it soon! Hair always grows back right?! Right.

This is such a random post. Really I'm just getting some things out of my head and on the screen. Excuse all my word vomit right now.

There are some things in life that I am so ready to leave behind and move on with.. and other things that I am going to have a hard time leaving behind.. These last few months have definitely been bitter sweet. I just keep thinking about leaving and everything that comes with it.

Happy hump day bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment