Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bump date.

How far along: 18 weeks! I can't even believe it!

Size of baby: a sweet potato! About 5.5 inches long and 5 ounces. 

Cravings: nothing really specific right now.

Aversions: the smell when my husband cooks turnkey burgers! Can't even handle it. Which is weird cause I use to eat them all the time! 

Movement: Not yet. I don't think so. Sometimes I think maybe, and then I don't think it was baby. Haha. 

Hormones:

Stretch marks/weight gain/showing:
No new stretch marks. I have some on my hips from years ago. At my last appointment I had gained one pound. Haven't checked since. I'm sure I've gained some more. We will see. I think my tummy has popped out a little bit more! I seem to be showing more throughout the day and not just at night. This morning my hubby was rubbing my tummy, saying bye to baby boy and he noticed my tummy felt bigger!

Sleep: Still waking up every night to go pee. I thought that got better this trimester? Guess not. I'm also having sciatic nerve pain and lower back aches, which keep me tossing and turning all night long. I don't sleep well at all right now.

Gender: BOY!! We will find out if he is still a boy in two weeks at my 20 week appointment.  

We are so in love with our baby boy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment