Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It's a BOY!

Today I am 17 weeks. Almost halfway there! I am so excited to announce that we are having a BOY! We couldn't be more thrilled! 

Little man is spoiled already! I did a little shopping when we were in town for Christmas. Buying baby clothes is so much fun! (And expensive) yikes. I'm going to be in trouble cause I already want to buy all of the baby clothes! Two of my coworkers bought baby boy tons of stuff already too! They are the sweetest. My boss had my hair station at work all decorated and full of baby boy things when I got back to work. It made me so happy to know that baby boy is so loved already. 
All the cute baby stuff from my coworkers 

Stuff that mommy and some family bought for baby. I noticed I like a certain scheme of colors. I cannot wait to dress him up in all these cute clothes! 

When we went to the ultrasound to find out if baby was a girl or boy, we got some super cute pictures of him. Mostly little side profiles. He was moving around like crazy! I couldn't believe I was watching him move on the screen but couldn't feel him in my tummy yet. He kept putting his hands in the air and we got the cutest picture of him waving! Grandma claims he was waving at her! Don't tell her any different, cause grandma is always right! 

Baby boy waving hi! 💙

On Sunday I wore a materinity dress and it definitely helped make me look pregnant and not just extra chubby! I secretly loved how it looked on me. And I can't wait for this belly of mine to grow more!


I literally have so much love for this baby boy of mine already. I can't imagine how much that's going to grow once he is here with us. 


2 comments:

  1. You look so good! and those clothes are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete