Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites. week 2.

Is it Friday again already?! I'm not complaining. The weekend is a great thing. I feel like each week goes by faster than the last. This week I'm sharing three more of my favorite things. I won't always have the theme of sharing something from the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, but it just happened to work that way again.

Up first, my all time favorite candle. If you've never smelt this candle, then there is a problem. It's the best ever.  Capri Blue Candles makes many different styles of candles to fit your taste. I personally loved the white one and it goes perfectly in our bedroom on the side table. I'll be honest, I haven't even lite this one yet cause I don't want it to be gone. I smell it at night before I go to bed. My hubby makes fun of me every time.

Capri Blue Volcano Candle


The "Wet" Brush. Where do I even begin? Being a hairstylist this has saved me! I don't know what I ever did without it! I have one at home that I use on myself and one at work that I use on my clients. I use this brush every time I wash my hair. It's a miracle worker at getting out tangles and not hurting your head. Have a sensitive scalp? Or maybe a daughter who hates getting her hair brushed? This is the brush you need!! You can buy it pretty much everywhere. Target, Ulta, Amazon, maybe even Walmart.

The "Wet" Brush

My favorite thing to add to my post workout protein shakes lately has been spinach. We could all use more greens in our diets right? I know I could. Sneaking greens into smoothies is the easiest way to do it! This is just the way I like to package and freeze my ingredients. I cut up one whole banana and put 2 ounces of spinach into a plastic bag and freeze them. I love using bananas and spinach frozen in my smoothies to give it that smoothie like texture. I don't use any ice at all. I'll use these in fruit smoothies as well. Super easy and convenient.

Green Protein Shake recipe:

1 whole frozen banana
2 oz. spinach
2 Tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 C. fat free milk (or whatever milk you drink)
1 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice

Put in blender and enjoy!
Frozen banana & spinach

Thanks for reading! What are some of your favorite things? Share recipes with me too please! Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment