Thursday, March 24, 2016

Friday Favorites. Week 3.

It's crazy to me how quickly each week goes by. I feel like I was just writing my Friday Favorites from last week, yesterday! Now here I am again. Not sure if anyone even cares to read about these, but I'm gonna keep doing them anyways. For a little while. Until I run out of things to share I guess..

We've all heard of the Bai drinks right? Well I just had to see what the hype was all about. And they are yummy! There is just one gram of sugar and 5 calories. They are also antioxidant infused. I've only tried three flavors so far and have really liked all three. The watermelon one tastes exactly like Trolli Melon O's!! Those are my favorite and I haven't had them in years. I also can't find them anywhere now!! So if you know how I can get my hands on some, please tell me. Pregnant cravings are getting to me..



Beachfront Self-Tanning Body Lotion & Spray. I love it!! I've tried many different kinds of self-tanners and have struggled with them. They've turned out too orange and streaky. I love this one by Younique because it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave you looking orange or streaky. It also doesn't have a strong fragrance.  They've put a bronzer in the lotion so you can see where you've put it on your skin. It also dries very quickly! I've put it on in the morning and gotten dressed a few minutes later and it doesn't rub off on my undergraments or clothes. I use the lotion on my legs and arms and the spray on the tops of my feet and my face. I suggest getting both for that reason.

Beachfront Self-Tanning Lotion

Lotion.

One application of the lotion.

NuMe wand. I absolutely LOVE this wand and the curl it gives. They come in different sizes. I have the 25 mm. When I first started using it I burned my hand a few times. Yikes. It comes with a glove, but I just can't use it. I have to be able to feel my hair in my hands. Maybe it's just the hairstylist in me. The wands are expensive but they go on sale ALL the time. In fact, I saw on their Instagram that they are on sale this weekend. Use code JOY19 at checkout. Get one!! You won't be disappointed. 



curls

curls
curls

Hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend! We are heading down to Dallas to spend the weekend with family. We are excited for some nice weather too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment