Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites.

I decided I want to share some of my favorite things with you all. I will be doing a Friday Favorites list each Friday with a variety of my current favs. I hope you enjoy! This is not a sponsored post. Just for fun! Also, tell me what some of your current favorite things are right now. I'm always up to trying new things!

This Friday I show you something from my bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom.

First up, my all time favorite purple shampoo! This is called Silver Brightening Shampoo by L'anza. I'm a blondie and have tried many different purple shampoos and purple conditioners to help keep my blonde hair the cool tone that I love. This is by far my most favorite! I can't believe it took me this long to find it. We've been selling it like crazy to all our blondes at the salon too. 


Next, Kind bar. My coworker gave me one of these the other week and I'm hooked! It's delicious and healthy. The Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate is my favorite flavor, but I've tried a few others and they are great too! I love how on the package it says "ingredients you can see and pronounce". I've heard many people pronounce quinoa wrong! Haha. But in all seriousness, this is a great, healthy snack!



Last, but not least, my Minky Couture blankets. If you don't have one, you need one. Or four. There is always one on our couch and one or two on the bed. I sleep with my minky all year long. It's the softest blanket in the world. They come in 5 different sizes. From infant all the way to fitting a queen size bed. Can't wait to get a bunch of these for the little man to snuggle with!




No comments:

Post a Comment