Sunday, March 13, 2016

Kennedy's baby shower.

I got to go home at the beginning of this month for my cute momma's 60th birthday! We had a great time together as a family. While I was in town I decided to throw my best friend a baby shower. She is on her second kid, but this time she is having a boy! Our boys will be about 2 months apart. We couldn't be more excited about that! 

I wanted to share with y'all some of the details of her baby shower. This was my first time throwing a baby shower. I had fun planning it! I also had the best helper EVER. My BFF Carlee helped me with literally everything. Also my cute mom helped with the food. She also let me borrow her house for the shower. 

I went with a Tribal/Boho theme. That totally fits Kennedy's style. You see those triangles hanging form the mantle? Yeah, they are super cute! They were also a pain in my butt! I used my cricut machine to cut them out which was super easy. But I had to sew them all together. That took me way too long. Good thing Ken took them home to use in her nursery. Don't want all that hard work to go to waste! ha. 

Carlee wrote everything on all the prizes and chalk board items. Isn't her handwriting AMAZING?! I know! That's why I asked for her help. She is just incredible. I have great ideas, I just need the help form her to execute them. Which she did perfectly! I was totally joking about writing "Winner winner chicken dinner" on the prizes. But Carlee liked it and went with it. They turned out super cute we thought. 

Kennedy loves candy! I decided to do a candy table for the "thank you's". My mom came up with the cute saying on that table. I hung some of baby boy's clothes on some twine with clothes pins to add some decoration. 

For food I went with a brunch theme since the shower was at 11:30 am. We had a fruit and yogurt parfait bar. Kennedy's favorite breakfast item. And of course we had Shirley's sweet rolls. The yummiest!! My mom was so kind to make mini quiche. They were actually the favorite of all the food! That doesn't surprise me one bit. My mom is the best cook/baker ever! The food all turned out great!
triangle garland
prizes


.


clothes line.

"thank you" table.

FOOD

FOOD

FOOD

FOOD

Kennedy: the momma to be!


belly bumpin. 9 weeks apart.


pregnant with two of my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment