Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Third trimester.

Hello third trimester! Don't ask me how time is going by so quickly. I only have 12 weeks left! Baby boy will be here before we know it!

I'm feeling great! I still make it to the gym at least 3 times a week. I've been doing cardio and strength training. I hope to keep that up until the end. But I will for sure listen to my body and see how I feel the further along I get. 

I had my 28 week appointment today and had to take the glucose test. People got me all scared for it saying it's the worst thing ever. I actually kind of enjoyed the drink. I could've had more. I had 10 minutes to drink it and I think I did it in under 2. Now fingers crossed that I passed! I haven't heard anything yet. No news is good news at this point. Now I start going to the doctor every two weeks. Things are getting real and exciting!

I get to go home to Utah in April to have baby showers. I am very excited about that! We don't have anything for baby boy yet, except clothes. We wanted to wait until after my showers to purchase whatever was left that we needed. 

We are keeping baby's name a secret until he is born. We are actually going to have our top two names and wait until we see him to make a final decision. But the first thing everyone asks is if we have a name picked out yet. I hate telling people no and acting weird about it. But I don't know what else to say! I just don't want to hear others opinions or have people start calling him by name when he is still in my tummy. It's weird to me. 

Here's to the third and final trimester!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment